NorCap internships are highly professional, run year-round and include summer, fall, winter, spring, and personalized programs. You choose your arrival date based on your own schedule, and NorCap staff will work with you to arrange an internship that suits your criteria.
**For every friend you refer, receive an additional 10% off your program fee**
Friends who write your name as their referral in the NorCap Application and sign up for our program will automatically get you 10% off your program fee. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer!
(with / without tutoring classes)
2 month internship: $4,000 / $3,650
3 month internship: $5,000 / $4,475
4 month internship: $6,000 / $5,300
5 month internship: $7,000 / $6,125
6 month internship: $8,000 / $6,950
Pricing for NorCap’s Placement Program: $2,000
The Placement Program is designed for those already in or very familiar with Beijing and only includes the customized internship placement as well as invitation to all NorCap events. The fee covers one placement and free events for two months.
For all programs, NorCap’s program deposit is $500 and will be due after the initial phone call, resume review, and application submission have been completed. The remainder of the program fee is due after you have accepted your internship position.
NorCap can customize programs according to certain needs and interests. Payment plans are also available. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com.
NorCap’s programs include the following services and arrangements for students and professionals interning in Beijing:
- Internship: customized placement in an internship that fits your goals and skills
- Pick-up and hosting: NorCap staff meets you at the airport with your local smartphone with SIM card, public transport card, and Welcome Packet
- Housing: arrangements for a home-stay with a Beijing family or an independent apartment in downtown Beijing (program fee includes rent)
- Language study: twice-a-week, one-on-one tutoring lessons throughout the duration of your program
- Welcome Banquet: connect with NorCap Staff, Ad Board, and other interns all living in Beijing
- Events: social, touring, and networking events for personal and professional development
- Visa: visa processing papers provided (program fee excludes visa fee itself)
- Health and travel insurance: recommendations regarding reliable health insurance for your stay in Beijing (program fee excludes health insurance)
- 24/7 support and guidance from NorCap Staff